Tuesday 15 November 2011

Let them eat cake...... So we did.

What Ho.....
Shady Ray & I have just returned from afive day country house
break in a hotel near Harrogate North Yorkshire and of course
whilst there we had to partake of afternoon tea at
The Famous Betty's Tea Room which was established in 1919. 
Tallulah outside Betty's Tea Room.
Vintage Fur Collar, Gloves & Handbag.
Tweet skirt, charity shop.
Vintage Shoes e bay.

 

 
The waitress wear Nippy type uniforms 
and are both very knowledgeable 
and motherly in equal measures.


A pot of tea, hot water and a tea strainer.


We had been for warned with regards the cakes and I am ashamed to say we had not difficulty eating every last crumb of the individual ones we each finally chose, the problem arose during our decision making progress.
               
                           
I must have changed my mind at least three, no four times as you can see 
they where all so lovely.
 I would love to go again and have the complete afternoon tea 
 
But that will have to wait for a time when I am not returning 
to my country house hotel to a three course evening meal.

Toodle Pip x



         


No comments:

Post a Comment