Monday 15 August 2011

Button Pushing....

What Ho.......

What follows is a conversation (rather heated) that Shady Ray and I had this weekend whilst in Winder mere.

"Push the button " says He (Shady Ray) "I am say I, and nothing is happening, it is not turning on.                                                                          
                                               "Give to to Me " says He (Shady Ray) let me try. 
                 Grrrrrr say I as I hand it to him... "oh nope your right" Says He (Shady Ray)" it's not turning on the button is jammed, looks like the spring had gone, you've worn it out...... "                                                                                       
 
          "What says I please say you are messing, my (our) camera can not  be   dead,broken.                                              Ahhhhh....   No.......    
      How am I going to down load the photos we have taken this weekend, what about my blog........                     oh my blog......

So there you are my lovlies, We had talked about getting a new camera, our one that has just given up the ghost was not vintage, but it was agood few years old and was used a lot by me, almost daily, so I am cameraless, have to find a way to down laod the photos on the memory card and the money for a new camera ASAP, life with out a camera is bleak.......

Never the less we had a lovely weekend and hopeful photos and blog entry will follow very soon.

Toodle Pip x






No comments:

Post a Comment