Wednesday 27 July 2011

TLC..... Sew White.

Hello Lovelies...
I have been sorting out some of the many thing in my "to do" vintage suitcase and decided that whilst the Sunshine's I will begin repairing some of the vintage white linen that I have collected, acquired or even better been given over the years.


Some as you will see by the photographs needs spoonfuls of TLC other just a small dainty stitch here and there.











I am in a place of contentment when I am repairing  pre loved linen with every intention of using each piece ones again in my own home.




Each and every piece will be soaked overnight and gently hand washed and hung out in the sunshine to dry before I start any repair work.
Ohhh how I love hand washing and seeing it blowing in the wind on the washing line, daft I know but there you go. 

Toodle Pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment