Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hair Glamour Haze.

What Ho ...

I found myself in a bit of a pickle this morning, having completed my make up I went to do my hair and horror decided it really could have done with being washed, it was fine last night, it was as if the grease imps had slept on the top of my head.... Ahhhhhhh..How to Make Your Own Dry Shampoothumbnail

So there I was hunting in the rather large vanity cupbard in my bathroom looking for a tin of dry shampoo, a few squirks later and nornality resumed.... well noramlity of a kind... my kind.


Then I got to thinking and suddenly remember that when I was a teenager I use to use talcom powder on my hair some morning before going to school for the same reason greasey roots... yuck then and yuck now.
                                                            
                                                                                                   
Nice to see some thing never change and you guessed it tonight I will be washing my hair.....
Toodle Pip.

1 comment:

  1. Batisse is my lie-in best friend!

    Love how that advert is for mini-poo, I thought that's what rabbits leave all over fields haha!

    ReplyDelete