Wednesday 9 February 2011

Of Sky Rockets & Shoes.

What Ho Vintage Lovers..........

I am sure you will agree with me how hard it often is to find the correct shoes to complete a much thought out vintage outfit........ well........ Problem solved..........I am about to share a secret...........

Rocket Orginal have the most amazing shoes for both ladies and gents and other lovely stuff.
I loved the pair of cream sandals I brought from them last summer so much that I brought two pairs.

                   Lana   Lena                   Kate - Blue   Kate.                             

                                                                                                         
These are just two of the wonderful shoes they sell ...... You really must take a peek I am sure you will not be disappointed......   
http://www.rocketoriginals.co.uk/products.asp?cat=17

And it gets better the lovely people at Rocket Orginal now have a Blog........ Yip Pee....

http://rocketoriginals.blogspot.com/2011/02/quick-update.html#comment-form

TTFN.x

No comments:

Post a Comment